Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Launcher Issue with Regex Pattern

Level 1

Hi Team , 

I have a usecase to activate the all the images created under certain path , So I have created a generic launcher with OOTB Activation Model  .. But activation is not triggered when i use the regex pattern in launcher with dam:Asset combination , it always expect the absolute path .Is there any solution for this

Folder to be activated 

/content/dam/we-retail/products

/content/dam/geometrrix/products

Listener Properties 

Event Type: Created

NodeType :dam:Asset

path:/content/dam(/.*/)products

Workflow :Activation Model

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sambasivarajar4,

Can you try the launcher properties similar to definition for "DAM Update Asset" Workflow

Event : Created

Type : nt:file

Path : /content/dam(/.*/)products(/.*/)renditions/original

In this case, payload path will be the asset path till original node. Perhaps you can write a custom process step for activation/replication by retrieving the main asset path from workflow payload and Replicator API

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @sambasivarajar4,

Can you try the launcher properties similar to definition for "DAM Update Asset" Workflow

Event : Created

Type : nt:file

Path : /content/dam(/.*/)products(/.*/)renditions/original

In this case, payload path will be the asset path till original node. Perhaps you can write a custom process step for activation/replication by retrieving the main asset path from workflow payload and Replicator API