Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

javax.jcr.nodetype.ConstraintViolationException: OakConstraint0001: No matching definition found for child node for property [nt:unstructured]

Level 5

I'm trying to commit a user session using Java code. But during committing, getting the above error. What can be issue and how it can be resolved?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The error indicates that you wanted to create a node where the type is nt:unstructured. But the parent node doesn't allow this.

To make sure you can examine the node type definition using CRXDE by manually creating the expected behavior.

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

It seems nt:unstructured is not a valid node type of parent node that you are trying to save.

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

The error indicates that you wanted to create a node where the type is nt:unstructured. But the parent node doesn't allow this.

To make sure you can examine the node type definition using CRXDE by manually creating the expected behavior.

Level 5

Is there a way we can change the node type definition? How to do so?

Community Advisor

From my limitation, I don't have the idea to change the node type definition. If possible you can try with different node type or change the parent node properties which will allow your child.

Employee Advisor

It's possible but that might have implications all over the place. Please don't try that. Rather find out what node type is allowed at this place.