Expand my Community achievements bar.

java.lang.Exception: Unable to get versions - After sidegrading using CRX2oak tool

Level 3

Hi All,

i have sidegraded content from Segmentstore to MongoDB using CRX2Oak tool. i wantedly ran the migration with parameter --copy-versions=false to reduce the copy size.

Now the issue is lots of migrated nodes(Assests and Pages) has properties jcr:baseVersion ,jcr:versionHistory which has an unquie value which is version history.

when i open the DAM UI in classic 6.2 instance there was an error for Assets which has the above mentioned property. I see an 500 error logged in the browser console.

EX: http://host:port/content/dam/app/about/Thumbnails.assets.json?_dc=1505500512327&start=3&limit=15&pr…

java.lang.Exception: Unable to get versions

Cannot serve request to /content/dam/app/about/Thumbnails.assets.json in com.day.cq.dam.core.impl.servlet.AssetListServlet

Exception:

java.lang.Exception: Unable to get versions

at com.day.cq.dam.core.impl.AssetManagerImpl.getRevisions(AssetManagerImpl.java:163)

I completely got the issue that due to broken version history this issue is working.

But how to fix this issue? there are lots of Assets and Pages like this. Version Purge tool also not helping in fixing the broken history. if there is any tool OOTB please let me know

0 Replies