Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Java JDBC classes

Level 3

Hello Community!

I am working on a tutorial (Adobe Experience Manager Help | Persisting Adobe Experience Manager data in a relational database ) and have a question.

At following section, seemed like I need add some application logic to the CQJDBCProject.
I still new to the AEM and I just want to know how to make a form and store/retrieve the data to/from MySQL.
So, I don't mind using default class. As the note mentioned, there is a default class but when I open the page, it jumped to unsupported versions of AEM.

1339768_pastedImage_1.png

I know I'm using AEM 6.3 and this is tutorial for 5.5 / 5.6.

Does anybody know newer version of this tutorial or have the jar file I need to carry on this tutorial?

Thanks!

Ryu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi

here is latest Adobe Article. I tried this for 6.1 and it worked.

Article explains clearly about datasourcepool and also how to use jdbc jar file

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Injecting a DataSourcePool Service into an Adobe Experience Manager ...

for more ref check this out : Adobe CQ/Adobe AEM: How to Integrate 3rd party Jar file in CQ / WEM

~Manoj

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi

here is latest Adobe Article. I tried this for 6.1 and it worked.

Article explains clearly about datasourcepool and also how to use jdbc jar file

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Injecting a DataSourcePool Service into an Adobe Experience Manager ...

for more ref check this out : Adobe CQ/Adobe AEM: How to Integrate 3rd party Jar file in CQ / WEM

~Manoj

Level 3

Thank you Manoj!

Let me try the tutorial and I will follow up this topic!

Cheers,

Ryu

Level 10

This article builds an HTL component that posts data to a Sling Servlet where a DataSourcePool is used to update a MySQL database, You still need to wrap the Database driver file into an OSGi bundle and deploy to AEM. Otherwise it will not work,