Expand my Community achievements bar.

Don’t miss the AEM Skill Exchange in SF on Nov 14—hear from industry leaders, learn best practices, and enhance your AEM strategy with practical tips.
SOLVED

Java JDBC classes

Level 3

Hello Community!

I am working on a tutorial (Adobe Experience Manager Help | Persisting Adobe Experience Manager data in a relational database ) and have a question.

At following section, seemed like I need add some application logic to the CQJDBCProject.
I still new to the AEM and I just want to know how to make a form and store/retrieve the data to/from MySQL.
So, I don't mind using default class. As the note mentioned, there is a default class but when I open the page, it jumped to unsupported versions of AEM.

1339768_pastedImage_1.png

I know I'm using AEM 6.3 and this is tutorial for 5.5 / 5.6.

Does anybody know newer version of this tutorial or have the jar file I need to carry on this tutorial?

Thanks!

Ryu

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi

here is latest Adobe Article. I tried this for 6.1 and it worked.

Article explains clearly about datasourcepool and also how to use jdbc jar file

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Injecting a DataSourcePool Service into an Adobe Experience Manager ...

for more ref check this out : Adobe CQ/Adobe AEM: How to Integrate 3rd party Jar file in CQ / WEM

~Manoj

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 6

Hi

here is latest Adobe Article. I tried this for 6.1 and it worked.

Article explains clearly about datasourcepool and also how to use jdbc jar file

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Injecting a DataSourcePool Service into an Adobe Experience Manager ...

for more ref check this out : Adobe CQ/Adobe AEM: How to Integrate 3rd party Jar file in CQ / WEM

~Manoj

Level 3

Thank you Manoj!

Let me try the tutorial and I will follow up this topic!

Cheers,

Ryu

Level 10

This article builds an HTL component that posts data to a Sling Servlet where a DataSourcePool is used to update a MySQL database, You still need to wrap the Database driver file into an OSGi bundle and deploy to AEM. Otherwise it will not work,