Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Jacoco coverage report has 0 coverage, although junit tests run with 100% coverage

Level 4

Hi Everyone,

I have a workflow process class and a junit test class for it. Junit tests run successfully. However, Jacoco reports 0% coverage. It seems to ignore this class because of the annotation:

@RunWith(MockitoJUnitRunner.class)

I'd like to use the new @ExtendWith(MockitoExtension.class), but I'm not successful in getting the tests to run successfully. I haven't seen an example of this Junit5 notation used for Workflow processes. There are recent unit test examples for workflow processes here: https://github.com/Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-commons/blob/master/bundle/src/test/java/com/ad... , but that's using the Junit 4 too.

Any help with how to get Jacoco to pick up this notation.

Thanks.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi guys, I changed the junit4 syntax (@RunWith(MockitoJUnitRunner.class)) to use @ExtendWith(MockitoExtension.class) and this fixes it. Jacoco doesn't understand the old syntax.

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 4

Hi guys, I changed the junit4 syntax (@RunWith(MockitoJUnitRunner.class)) to use @ExtendWith(MockitoExtension.class) and this fixes it. Jacoco doesn't understand the old syntax.

Level 8

@anjali_biddanda 

Even i am using JUnit5 @ExtendWith & able to generate Jacoco report using the same. are you still facing any issue after changing it to  JUnit5 @ExtendWith ?

- Manjunath

Administrator
Thanks for sharing the fix. This would help in posterity.

Kautuk Sahni

Level 4
Hi @Manjunath_K, all good after I changed it to JUnit5 @ExtendWith syntax.