Expand my Community achievements bar.

issues with missing jcr_root

Level 4

Hello Community - I have encountered an issue related to missing jcr_root in the generated package. The project has the modules (all, ui.apps, ui.config, core and ui.content) and if I check the zip file from the ALL module, it does not have any jcr_root(eventhough the project has the jcr_root folder available in the project) and It has only the meta-inf folder in it. I checked the zip files from the individual modules, ui.apps looks good but I see some issues with ui.config and ui.content. I have checked the filter.xml & pom.xml from the individual modules and don't find any issues and in all the modules. In my other aem project which has the similar setup and I couldn't replicate this issue. Can someone tell me what could be the issue?

3 Replies

Community Advisor

are you doing mvn build ? - can you compare the <build> in pom.xml file in all module

Level 4

Yes I'm doing maven build and don't find any much difference if I compare it with the working version from other project.

Administrator

@s1101v Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni