Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issues with dispatcher integrating with JWS apache 2.4

Level 2

Hi All,

We are trying to setup JBoss Webserver (JWS) with apache 2.4. We are getting the error while configuring dispatcher module with jws apache. DispatcherConfig , DispatcherLogLevel not allowed here while starting up the jws instance, and the server is not starting because of this issue.
Whether Dispatcher is compatible with JWS? Whether any one has done similar kind of setup?

Thanks,
Swapna

4 Replies

Employee Advisor

Hi Swapna,

Can you please provide the complete log statements?

regards,

Jörg

Level 2

Hi Jörg,

The issue is fixed.  Actually I have kept the <IfModule disp_apache2.c> DispatcherConfig , DispatcherLogLevel inside the VirtualHost, because of which I got the error.

Thanks kautuksahni and Jörg for your response.

I have one question in CRX2OAK migration. Can someone please help me out.

We are upgrading from AEM 6.1 to AEM 6.3. So we are running CRX2AOK command - java  -jar <aem-quickstart-jar-name>.jar -v -x crx2oak -xargs -- --load-profile segment-no-ds.

Initially when I ran this command I got a error says that the source and destination are same. After that i moved the segmentstore inside the repository folder and ran the command again. After I ran this command, a new repository -> segmentstore folder (with some  date attached to the folder name) got created along with the old repository. I ran this command in couple of environments. But the secondary repository/segmentstore folder wasn't created in all scenarios.  In what scenarios a new repository folder will gets created?

After upgradation to which repository's segmentstore we need to point?

Thanks,

Swapna

Employee Advisor

Thanks for letting us know the resolution to your JWS problem.

Regarding the crx2oak question please raise a new forum post; it's easier then to keep separate questions separate.

regards,

Jörg