Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.

Issues with Assets API

Level 4

Hello All,

We're using assets api to retrieve the content fragments. i.e www.author-aem/api/assets/cf/cflist.json and we are getting the response with the list of CFs which comes under the specific folder expect one CF(E.g. product-list). If we rename the specific content fragment (E.g. From product-list to any name), we're able to get the renamed content fragment and if we rename it back, it is not appearing in the response.

We have check the permission of the folder and also the content fragment and don't see any issues related to permission. Can you someone tell me what could be the issue and how to fix it? Is this related to indexing issue or something else? I have even triggered the indexing for /oak:index/damAssetLucene.

4 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @s1101v 
Could you please check if, is there any kind of cache?

Could you also check the metadata of the assets to make sure Title and other properties also updated with rename.

Arun Patidar

Level 4

Thanks for your reply. Can you confirm if you're referring about any specific cache for assets api ? Title and Metadata properties are getting updated with the rename.

Administrator

@s1101v Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni