Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue with components defined at structure in template

Level 8

Hi,

on the template, I defined a Carousel component with the nested teasers at structure for the teasers defined a policy.
I allowed heading element as h1, h2 and default heading element as h1 in the policy.

Vani1012_5-1701187447325.png

Vani1012_2-1701186656857.png

Both teasers are with same policy, when I created a new page I am getting carousel with nested teaser, also unable to delete those teasers this is expected behaviour.
But on the existing page I am getting teasers in carousel but first teaser am not able to delete but 2nd is able to delete. Here the expected behaviour is both teasers author not allowed to delete.
Also the style tab and heading element under text tab are visible for first teaser but not for 2nd teaser.

Vani1012_3-1701187304394.pngVani1012_4-1701187341027.png

Why its behaving like this whatever changes we have in editable template must reflect on page.
Two teasers' behaviour should be same.
Currently working on aem 6.5.16.0
Can anyone help me

2 Replies

Community Advisor

@Vani1012 how's your nested teaser component nodenames configured? I feel some issue with nodename in structure and policies

Administrator

@Vani1012 Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni