Expand my Community achievements bar.

Issue of TagsPicker inside Multifield i.e prepopulation of values

Level 1

Hi All,

Have a requirement of using TagsPicker inside a multiField of Component. Other fields within multiField, earlier values are pre-populated when dialog is opened for editing but tags field which is under same multiField unable to pre-populated or retrieve earlier values. Even though values are persisted at the back in CRXDE but pre population of values not happening for tagsPicker field.

Note:-  AEM 6.1 and 6.2 versions on both facing issue.

Help would be really appreciable If anyone could able to resolve it. Let me know the process how to solve this issue.

Thanks

Sailaxman

3 Replies

Level 8

Can you share the package of your code here? or else refer to this thread https://forums.adobe.com/thread/2408450

Level 10

I will test this too and see if i get same results.

Level 10

Hi,

I got this working in AEM 6.2. We have an HELPX article for discussion of TagsPicker inside the multifield: Adobe Experience Manager Help | Developing HTML Template Language Components that search for Adobe E...

tagsMultifield.PNG

tagsMultifield1.PNG

Please follow the article, and install the package as described in article with ACS-COMMONS package.

Note: If still it doesn't work, please install the fresh AEM 6.2 instance and test it.

Thanks,

Ratna Kumar.