Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Issue for asset report in admin users

Level 3

Hi,

I have applied permissions for my custom group users to enable the Asset-->Reports in path.

1./libs/dam/gui/content/nav/tools/assets/assetreports
2./libs/dam/gui/content/reports

After implement for above the suggested steps in costum user groups able to view the report section.But facing below issue to the creating report.
Login to admin user report generation working.
And login to custom user getting success message for report creation and not reflect in the list.
Back to admin user getting success message for report creation and not reflect in the list.

After reverting the applied permissions also not able to create the report in Admin login.Could you please help to fix this issue.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Here is the list of ACL's required to perform different operations on the reports:

• add jcr:read, rep:write acl for the group on the path /var/dam/reports (need to save/delete the report to/from the location)
  •  add jcr:read acl for the group on the path /libs/dam/content/reports & /libs/dam/gui/content/nav/tools/assets/assetreports (UI access to the reports feature)
  • add jcr:read acl for the group on the path /var/dam/share (access the link shares by various users)

Can you check if there are any errors in the browser console or in the logs when you load the reports page?

Regards,

Vishu

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hello,

Here is the list of ACL's required to perform different operations on the reports:

• add jcr:read, rep:write acl for the group on the path /var/dam/reports (need to save/delete the report to/from the location)
  •  add jcr:read acl for the group on the path /libs/dam/content/reports & /libs/dam/gui/content/nav/tools/assets/assetreports (UI access to the reports feature)
  • add jcr:read acl for the group on the path /var/dam/share (access the link shares by various users)

Can you check if there are any errors in the browser console or in the logs when you load the reports page?

Regards,

Vishu