Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is this possible

Level 6

Hello,

I have a "form letter/memo" which requires the user to enter a person's title and name of different individuals within two paragraphs. I created a pdf with drop down lists and spaces to enter the titles and names, but because the names and titles are different lengths, there are white spaces in the paragraphs which makes the form look unprofessional.  I was told that AEM can accomplish this because AEM can expand text, but during my research, I cannot find any information which allows drop down lists, date fields and text fields in a paragraph. Is this possible?  The paragraph reads something like this:  "Reference is made to the conversation held on 4/5/19 between Sergeant Robert Smith and Fire Chief Susan Matthews, in which Sergeant Smith authorized....."  The date, titles and names all needs to be in different fields.

Thank you.

3 Replies

Level 10

Please post a screenshot to make it clear what you are trying to do.

Level 6

Would this help?

Reference is made to the conversation held on [date field] between [drop down menu containing titles of person’s positions to choose from. Example: Chief] [Text box to enter the full name of the person] and this writer, in which[drop down menu containing titles of person’s position] [Text box to enter the name of the person]authorized….

It would read something like this… “Reference is made to the conversation held on [06/19/19] between [Chief] [Robert Smith] and this writer, in which [Chief] [Robert Smith] authorized….”

I placed the brackets around the date field, drop down menu and text box.

Level 10

I believe who told you this was referring to AEM Forms and document services.