Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is there way to skip performance test in cloud manager pipeline ?

Level 9

I am using AEM for pure headless way so there will not be need of any aem pages. It will be just json responses. But I am forced to run performance test on production pipeline, seems like CM pipeline crawl all the pages and do performance test but in my case there will not be any page to crawl. Hence I want to skip the performance test in prod pipeline. 

Is there way to skip performance test in cloud manager pipeline ?

4 Replies

Community Advisor

@Mario248  As you know that AEMaaCS provides cloud-native agility to accelerate time to value and is extensible to meet your unique business requirements. It has its own restirctions and code quality management. 

Please refer to below link if this is useful. There is not way that we can skip the code quality check in the pipeline

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/implementing/using-...

Level 9

I am not planning to skip code quality. I want to run all code quality check. I just dont want to execute performance test as it is headless aem project.

Level 9

In my opinion, it is not necessary to have performance tests as part of the pipeline. The performance test is not required for all releases, and in my case, it is a headless project and I don't want to crawl my website to do the performance test. CSE should at least have access to configuration.