Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Is there any way to load client context in touch UI view

Level 2

Hi,

Recently, I have started working on Touch UI. I am checking for client context to load in touch ui. It is available in Classic UI in side kick buttton. Is there any way I can include or visible in touch ui?

I tried by include these tag in my page but still it is not coming. 

<cq:include path="clientcontext" resourceType="cq/personalization/components/clientcontext"/>

I have checked the sidekick.js and it is checking for CQ_Analytics but it is not loading in Touch ui page. Please help me on how to include clientcontext in Touch UI.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you say Client Context in touch UI is not loading. are you referring to the client context console ?

If yes, that is not supported in Touch UI. However, there is something called Context Hub in Touch UI which can be used to test / configure the 'Targetting' of a page. The same can be seen when you select 'Target' Mode of a page.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

When you say Client Context in touch UI is not loading. are you referring to the client context console ?

If yes, that is not supported in Touch UI. However, there is something called Context Hub in Touch UI which can be used to test / configure the 'Targetting' of a page. The same can be seen when you select 'Target' Mode of a page.