Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

Is there a way to transform urls in targeted content?

Level 3

Hello Folks!

We are working on a POC where we are using contexthub to personalise the content in a MSM structure,

Ideally When we author a URL in Blueprint page and rollout to live copies the urls are transforming well,

But when authoring a url on targeted content and rolling it out to live copies is still pointing the blueprint page url.

Plus we have a MSM structure in Activities and Campaigns structure.

Eg: I have a page called "Numbers" and a child page One in blueprint and live copies.

When I author "One" page in a component in "Number" page and rollout to live copies its getting transformed properly and pointing to livecopy's "One" page.

But when we target a component using contexthub and rollout the same the URL is pointing to blueprint's "One" page instead of livecopies's "One" page

Is there a way to achieve url transformation using contexthub aswell?

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi

I am not getting your use case 100%, but for targeting from where ( lC or BP ) ? are you targeting the component. [1] helpx can give you detailed information for targeting.

Authoring Targeted Content Using Targeting Mode

Employee Advisor

Hello,

If there is a livecopy of both pages then the link/target in livecopy shall point to livecopy page only. In case it is not working as expected, make sure each component and page(containing link)  have a mixin:Type as cq:LiveRelationship as that will help maintaining the relationship with blueprint.