Expand my Community achievements bar.

Attention: Experience League Community will undergo scheduled maintenance on Tuesday, August 20th between 10-11 PM PDT. During this time, the Community and its content will not be accessible. We apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
SOLVED

Is Full Text Search and Sorting supported in AEM Assets API for content fragment?

Level 5

I want to perform search, sort and pagination in AEM Assets API. Since Sorting and paging is not supported in GQL API, I wanted to know if the same is supported in Assets API or not? I know that pagination is supported but what about performing full text search on specific content fragment field?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @spidey1405,

Search and sorting are not supported by AEM Assets API. I think that general purpose of AEM Assets API is a bit different than what you would like to achieve. It has been designed to manage assets and run CRUD operation instead of search/filtering etc. All the details you can find under:

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @spidey1405,

Search and sorting are not supported by AEM Assets API. I think that general purpose of AEM Assets API is a bit different than what you would like to achieve. It has been designed to manage assets and run CRUD operation instead of search/filtering etc. All the details you can find under: