Level 2

Tip /
Sign in

Sign in to Community

to gain points, level up, and earn exciting badges like the new
Bedrock Mission!

Learn more

Sign in to view all badges

Is AEM Smart Tags functionality only a cloud-based solution and requires a license to be purchased separately? If not, how can one setup the AEM smart tags on a local AEM instance without having to use a separate license for the Smart Content Service?

mkarttik27
Level 2
Level 2

I have referenced the following documents:

1. Smart Tags

This source talks about enabling the Smart Tags on an asset or a folder which in turn applies the smart tags as meta information of that asset and associates the same with it.

After following the steps as mentioned in the above document, I don’t see any smart tags generated on the assets. I am getting multiple occurrences of com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException in the error logs (error stack trace attached at the end of the document)

1. Configuring Asset tagging using the Smart Content Service

This source talks about setting up a connection with the Smart Content Service (Adobe’s Cloud Service for generating smart tags) along with Adobe I/O to bridge the connection between an AEM server and the Smart Content Cloud Service.

Since, I don’t possess a license for any specific cloud service for the same, I am unable to move forward with this.

17.11.2018 12:34:56.580 *ERROR* [JobHandler: /var/workflow/instances/server0/2018-09-18/dam-autotag-assets_499:/content/dam/myfolder/save_the_date.png] com.day.cq.workflow.compatibility.CQWorkflowProcessRunner Process execution resulted in an error: com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException: Received invalid response from service:{"error_code":"403010","message":"Oauth token is missing."}

com.day.cq.workflow.WorkflowException: com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException: Received invalid response from service:{"error_code":"403010","message":"Oauth token is missing."}

at com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.workflow.process.AutoTagAssetProcess.execute(AutoTagAssetProcess.java:176) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-similaritysearch:5.11.26]

at com.day.cq.workflow.compatibility.CQWorkflowProcessRunner.execute(CQWorkflowProcessRunner.java:93) [com.day.cq.workflow.cq-workflow-impl:6.2.12]

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:194) [com.adobe.granite.workflow.core:2.0.168]

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:261) [com.adobe.granite.workflow.core:2.0.168]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:502) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:293) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:60) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:229) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException: Received invalid response from service:{"error_code":"403010","message":"Oauth token is missing."}

0 Replies