Expand my Community achievements bar.

Is AEM Smart Tags functionality only a cloud-based solution and requires a license to be purchased separately? If not, how can one setup the AEM smart tags on a local AEM instance without having to use a separate license for the Smart Content Service?

Level 2

I have referenced the following documents:

1. Smart Tags

This source talks about enabling the Smart Tags on an asset or a folder which in turn applies the smart tags as meta information of that asset and associates the same with it.

After following the steps as mentioned in the above document, I don’t see any smart tags generated on the assets. I am getting multiple occurrences of com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException in the error logs (error stack trace attached at the end of the document)

1. Configuring Asset tagging using the Smart Content Service

This source talks about setting up a connection with the Smart Content Service (Adobe’s Cloud Service for generating smart tags) along with Adobe I/O to bridge the connection between an AEM server and the Smart Content Cloud Service.

Since, I don’t possess a license for any specific cloud service for the same, I am unable to move forward with this.

17.11.2018 12:34:56.580 *ERROR* [JobHandler: /var/workflow/instances/server0/2018-09-18/dam-autotag-assets_499:/content/dam/myfolder/save_the_date.png] com.day.cq.workflow.compatibility.CQWorkflowProcessRunner Process execution resulted in an error: com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException: Received invalid response from service:{"error_code":"403010","message":"Oauth token is missing."}

com.day.cq.workflow.WorkflowException: com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException: Received invalid response from service:{"error_code":"403010","message":"Oauth token is missing."}

at com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.workflow.process.AutoTagAssetProcess.execute(AutoTagAssetProcess.java:176) [com.day.cq.dam.cq-dam-similaritysearch:5.11.26]

at com.day.cq.workflow.compatibility.CQWorkflowProcessRunner.execute(CQWorkflowProcessRunner.java:93) [com.day.cq.workflow.cq-workflow-impl:6.2.12]

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.HandlerBase.executeProcess(HandlerBase.java:194) [com.adobe.granite.workflow.core:2.0.168]

at com.adobe.granite.workflow.core.job.JobHandler.process(JobHandler.java:261) [com.adobe.granite.workflow.core:2.0.168]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.JobConsumerManager$JobConsumerWrapper.process(JobConsumerManager.java:502) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.startJob(JobQueueImpl.java:293) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl.access$100(JobQueueImpl.java:60) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at org.apache.sling.event.impl.jobs.queues.JobQueueImpl$1.run(JobQueueImpl.java:229) [org.apache.sling.event:4.2.10]

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor.runWorker(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:1149)

at java.util.concurrent.ThreadPoolExecutor$Worker.run(ThreadPoolExecutor.java:624)

at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:748)

Caused by: com.day.cq.dam.similaritysearch.internal.SimilaritySearchException: Received invalid response from service:{"error_code":"403010","message":"Oauth token is missing."}

0 Replies