Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Invoke a remote Unix system through command line process ? ?

Level 2

Hi Guys,

Please tell me how to invoke a remote password protected unix system using WF.

My requirement is to push some content (Payload) from my local system(Windows Machine) to a remote server (Unix Machine) . I tried using the commandLine process step of OOTB WF , but i was getting errors.

Please tell me the command to be keyed in in-order to fulfil my requirement.

Regards

Harish 

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

CommandLineProcess should work as long as system variable path is correct.    if the command is correct what is the error you are getting?  Looking into your use case create a static replication agent and in workflow replicate using static agent should be alternative.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

CommandLineProcess should work as long as system variable path is correct.    if the command is correct what is the error you are getting?  Looking into your use case create a static replication agent and in workflow replicate using static agent should be alternative.

Level 10

If there is no out of the box workflow step - write a custom workflow step using the Workflow APIs and Java.