Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

Integrate GTM script in AEM website using Adobe Launch

Level 3

Hi Everyone, 

We have AEM as cloud website, and we are integrating GTM script via Adobe Launch following this blog 

https://www.bounteous.com/insights/2019/10/03/implementing-google-analytics-adobe-launch

Also, referring to of one of my previous questions - 

https://experienceleaguecommunities.adobe.com/t5/adobe-experience-manager/integrate-google-analytics...

But the issue here is that it doesn't add the GTM script in <head> section. Also how do I add <noscript> tag in <body> section ? 

Has anyone faces this problem before?

Many thanks in advance !

Best Regards,

Rupal

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@jainrupal2408 above external links you posted helps you to configure launch script and then advice you to place the launch script js url in a script tag in head.html of the page component. can you confirm if you did that? Also if you would like to add <noscript> then you would need to add that body.html file.

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@jainrupal2408 above external links you posted helps you to configure launch script and then advice you to place the launch script js url in a script tag in head.html of the page component. can you confirm if you did that? Also if you would like to add <noscript> then you would need to add that body.html file.

Level 3

Thank you Shashi, yes I got to know this too. We need to add directly in body.html file.

Regards,

Rupal

Administrator

@jainrupal2408 Did you find the suggestions from @Shashi_Mulugu helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni