Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

.infinity.json is providing the expected result

Level 1

I am using AEM 6.3 and trying to get the response from the /mnt/override/<absolute-path>.infinity.json. When I hit the servlet the initial response is fine. But when I change the property value in the node and hit the servlet it's showing the previous result. But when I change the property value of a different node and try it's working fine. I tried recompiling jsp and rebuilding the clientlibs. Is the inifinity.json getting cached some where in AEM or the /apps/myproject/components/mycomponent is getting cached? Help would be greatly appreciated

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It's not cached. Depending on your setup you might have a dispatcher cache sitting in front of AEM and that might cache it (would be unusal though). Have you refreshed your browser. And are you sure that you saved your change?

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

It's not cached. Depending on your setup you might have a dispatcher cache sitting in front of AEM and that might cache it (would be unusal though). Have you refreshed your browser. And are you sure that you saved your change?

Level 1

Thanks for the reply Jorg. No dispatcher is configured and I am directly hitting the app server and I am clearing the browser cache as well. To be more precise I am hitting the <component node path>.infinity.json and I am changing the property value in one of the nodes under cq:dialog. But when I hit the <node path>.infinity.json where I changed the property value it's showing proper results

Level 10

THis is interesting - can you test on a fresh AEM instance in your DEV environment and see if you get the same results.

Level 1

Thanks for the reply Scott. I am looking at the wrong node which is similar to this one.