Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

.indd file last save date changes once downloaded from AEM

Level 1

We are using Adobe indesign to create .indd files. In the file we are using last save date properties.. After creating the file we are uploading it in AEM and when somebody else downloads it and open again the last save date property changes to current system date (whenever downloaded) if same indd file is shared through email it retains the correct value in last save date. Can anyone help me why the download from AEM updating the property and how do I retain it?

Is this issue happening because the dowloaded asset is in zip format and unzipping it causes the date to change? What could be the workaround

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AnshuSingh2701 ,

There is no last save date property in AEM, please check if your customized project has been implemented in such way to update property after downloading.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Santosh

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @AnshuSingh2701 ,

There is no last save date property in AEM, please check if your customized project has been implemented in such way to update property after downloading.

Hope that helps!

Regards,
Santosh