Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

Inbox and workflow pagination error

Level 3

hi,

I ran the Request for Activation (an OOTB workflow that comes with the product)  workflow on 48 pages, and the inbox shows all the 48 pages (40 in 1 page and rest 8 in 2nd page).

But then I terminated all these workflows, and ran the the Publish Example workflow(OOTB comes with the product) on all the 48 pages.But for this workflow only 40 items get shown on the 1st page and the rest 8 which should be there on the 2nd page are not shown. i.e. I am not able to navigate to 2nd page.

Same is the case with workflow instances. At localhost:4502/workflow if I click the instances tab the same error comes and for Publish Example workflow, If I look at the count at the right bottom corner of the screen it shows 1-40 of -1.

Is this a workflow related issue, or content related issue ?

Regards,

Ankush

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

AFter talking with Eng -- there have been some customer issues logged for this but until now there has not been a hot fix requested for 5.6.1. What version of CQ are you using? 

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

AFter talking with Eng -- there have been some customer issues logged for this but until now there has not been a hot fix requested for 5.6.1. What version of CQ are you using?