Expand my Community achievements bar.

Enhance your AEM Assets & Boost Your Development: [AEM Gems | June 19, 2024] Improving the Developer Experience with New APIs and Events
SOLVED

In Create page wizard Html No JS works Could not able to open Dam path in selection of Image

Level 3

I am working in AEM as a cloud I want to Select the Image while Creating a Page and the Image should be picked from /Content/DAM when I click on create page and enable feature Image option or keep as mandatory the Drag and drop or Pick Image from DAM functionality doesn't work.

How can I allow Pick Functionality in Image so that when ever user create a page He can able to upload Image from /Content/DAM

http://localhost:4502/mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/createpagewizard.html/

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 3

I decided to use path browser thanks

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Community Advisor

Hello @rohankalra - 

• It's worth mentioning that Adobe recommends migrating to the Touch UI (also known as the AEM Sites Editor) for creating and managing pages. The Touch UI provides a more modern and enhanced authoring experience with built-in features for selecting images from the DAM. Consider migrating to the Touch UI if possible, as it provides a more robust and supported approach for managing AEM content.

Also, the page creation wizard you mentioned (/mnt/overlay/wcm/core/content/sites/createpagewizard.html/) is part of the classic UI. To enable the functionality to pick images from the DAM while creating a page in AEM as a cloud service you should consider : 

• The Core Image component (core/wcm/components/image/v2/image) is a standard AEM component that allows you to display an image on a web page. It provides built-in functionality to select an image from the DAM by browsing the DAM folder structure or searching for images. 

Level 3

We already tried with Core Image component  it doesn't work kindly dont mark it as correct answer.

Community Advisor

@rohankalra  - 

What is the issue you are facing with Core AEM Image component.

Also, what version of AEM you are using?

Is it, AEM on-premise or AEM as a cloud service?

Correct answer by
Level 3

I decided to use path browser thanks

Level 3

I was using file upload and to work that feature it requires change in pagewizard so decided to use path browser field.