Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

In classic UI not able to create hyperlink in RTE

Adobe Champion

Hi All ,

I am using 

<links        jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"        features="*"/>

plugin to create hyperlink in RTE , but in console it's showing me error "cannot read property length of null"  .      All other RTE plugins are working except link plugin  and I am not able to create hyperlink .

Can anyone suggest what I am missing .

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

Reference link:- http://www.wemblog.com/2011/10/how-to-make-sure-that-links-are-always.html

//

You can add x-cq-linkchecker="valid" parameter in the <a> tag to make sure that links are always mark as valid by CQ. In this case link checker will check the link but will mark it valid.

You can optionally use x-cq-linkchecker="skip" in the <a> as well. In this case link checker will not even check for validity for link.

Option 2: You can disable external link checker entirely by going to felix console

Option 3: Additionally you can add override pattern to disable link checking for certain domain

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Employee

Add x-cq-linkchecker="valid" parameter in the <a> tag to make sure that links are always mark as valid by CQ.

Correct answer by
Administrator

Hi 

Reference link:- http://www.wemblog.com/2011/10/how-to-make-sure-that-links-are-always.html

//

You can add x-cq-linkchecker="valid" parameter in the <a> tag to make sure that links are always mark as valid by CQ. In this case link checker will check the link but will mark it valid.

You can optionally use x-cq-linkchecker="skip" in the <a> as well. In this case link checker will not even check for validity for link.

Option 2: You can disable external link checker entirely by going to felix console

Option 3: Additionally you can add override pattern to disable link checking for certain domain

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Adobe Champion

Kanika Gera wrote...

Add x-cq-linkchecker="valid" parameter in the <a> tag to make sure that links are always mark as valid by CQ.

Hi Guys , 

Thanks for your responses .I know of x-cq-linkchecker="skip" .

It seems `my question is misunderstood . I was earlier having issue that hyperlink which I created using RTE plugin was not working and plugin not able to create hyperlink .  Then I initialized plugins in different way and then it worked .