Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

Implementing Pagination for a Component using sightly in aem 6.4

Level 3

Hi,

I want to add the pagination feature in aem 6.4 in my sightly code. I want to perform iteration for the page numbers.

<div class="pagination-section">

<div class="row">

<div class="col-md-12 paging">

<nav aria-label="Page navigation example">

<ul class="justify-content-center pagination">

<li class="page-item first disable-custom"><a href="#" aria-label="First">

<span class="arrow-span-first">&#60;</span>

<span class="sr-only">First</span></a>

</li>

<ul class="pagination-count pagination">

<li class="page-item active"><a class="page-link" href="#">1 <span class="sr-only">(current)</span> </a></li>

<li class="page-item"><a class="page-link" href="#">2</a></li>

</ul>

</li>

</ul>

</nav>

</div>

</div>

</div>

Can I iterate through the pages dynamically in my code? I want the page numbers "1" and "2" to be dynamic here.

Regards,

Berni

smacdonald2008Jörg Hoh

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can use HTL to iterate through a dataset. See this Community HELPX article to learn how to iterate through a DATASET. In this example - the dataset is set via a Multifield:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a HTL Repeating Data Set 6.4 Component that uses Sling Mode...

Now for your example - if I were to implement this - I would use SLING MODELS on that backend to ensure that my DATASET contained the PAGE INformation i wanted to display in the component. YOu can use AEM APIS to populate the dataset with the correct information.

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can use HTL to iterate through a dataset. See this Community HELPX article to learn how to iterate through a DATASET. In this example - the dataset is set via a Multifield:

Adobe Experience Manager Help | Creating a HTL Repeating Data Set 6.4 Component that uses Sling Mode...

Now for your example - if I were to implement this - I would use SLING MODELS on that backend to ensure that my DATASET contained the PAGE INformation i wanted to display in the component. YOu can use AEM APIS to populate the dataset with the correct information.