Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

i18n translator changes not being reflected in QA or Prod

Level 4

Using http://<hostname>:<port-number>/libs/cq/i18n/translator.html UI for translation is not getting reflected in PROD or QA. When we click on save we get the below error in logs. Please help.

*ERROR* [203.91.220.17 [1443092281966] POST /libs/cq/i18n/translator.translations.json HTTP/1.1] 
org.apache.sling.engine.impl.SlingRequestProcessorImpl service: Uncaught SlingException org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.JasperException: /apps/cq/i18n/translator/translations/POST.jsp(737,2) File "/apps/cq/i18n/translator/translations/languagenodes.jsp" not found

at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.DefaultErrorHandler.jspError(DefaultErrorHandler.java:40)
        at org.apache.sling.scripting.jsp.jasper.compiler.ErrorDispatcher.dispatch(ErrorDispatcher.java:407)

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

have you customized or orverridden the "/libs/cq/i18n/translator/translations" in /apps ?? If so see if the same has been moved to QA or Prod env

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

have you customized or orverridden the "/libs/cq/i18n/translator/translations" in /apps ?? If so see if the same has been moved to QA or Prod env

Level 4

Yes it customized in prod and QA but not in DEV