Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.

How to wrap 2 components in a div from the template content.xml file? | AEM Community Blog Seeding

Administrator

BlogImage.jpg

How to wrap 2 components in a div from the template content.xml file? by howtoaem Blog

Abstract

How to get url of all child,grand child pages using root path?
I have a path of a root page and I want to retrieve all the child pages of root page and grandchild and grandchild of root page. My structure is like this
rootPage
|
|
|---------childPage
|
|
|---------grandChildPage
|
|
|
|----------------------grandGrandChildPages

So I want the path of all these pages. How can I get this? currently, I'm using this
adminSession = repository.loginAdministrative( repository.getDefaultWorkspace());
ResourceResolver resourceResolver = request.getResourceResolver();
PageManager pageManager = resourceResolver.adaptTo(PageManager.class);
ListpageList = new ArrayList();
Page rootPage = pageManager.getPage("/content/abc/roi");
Iterator rootPageIterator = rootPage.listChildren();
while(rootPageIterator.hasNext())
{
Page childPage = rootPageIterator.next();
String path = childPage.getPath();
pageList.add(path);
}

But it provides me the only the child pages of root page and if I use rootPage.hasChild() then I have to pass the string which I can't because I don't know the name of pages. Is there any method which returns boolean value whether a page has child pages or not. I just want a list of all pages inside the root page which include grandChild as well as grandgrandCHild of root page.

Read Full Blog

How to wrap 2 components in a div from the template content.xml file?

Q&A

Please use this thread to ask the related questions.

Kautuk Sahni
Topics

Topics help categorize Community content and increase your ability to discover relevant content.

0 Replies