Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to open popup and create the dialog on click of button in AEM 6.2

Former Community Member

Hello everyone,

Can you please suggest how to open popup and create the dialog on click of button in AEM 6.2

Regards,
Sandhya.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

"I would like to know about the action"

Seems like you want a popup action associated with a component.  You can achieve a popup that displays information using JQuery libs like fancy box.

See demos here: Fancybox - Fancy jQuery lightbox alternative

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

Are you referring to a component dialog? There is no need to create a popup or any other UI modification in order to view a component dialog.

An AEM Component dialog in AEM 6.2 appears when you click on a component during Design view. This is standard AEM functionality.

Former Community Member

Hi,

Thank you for quick reply.

I would like to know about the action(action will be ---A new popup will open with 1.terms&condition,2.phone number3.URL redirecting and so on........)on click of button inside the component,Not component dialog.

Please suggest me how can we achieve this.

Thanks in advance.

Correct answer by
Level 10

"I would like to know about the action"

Seems like you want a popup action associated with a component.  You can achieve a popup that displays information using JQuery libs like fancy box.

See demos here: Fancybox - Fancy jQuery lightbox alternative