Expand my Community achievements bar.

Learn about Edge Delivery Services in upcoming GEM session

How to make two text box in edit dialog box appear row wise instead of column wise ??

Level 2

How to make two text box in edit dialog box appear row wise instead of column wise ??

Image.PNG

8 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi,

This can be done with the help of CSS but I don't think so it would be a good idea because in dialog the appearing wouldn't be nice if dialog width is less.

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 11.47.02 PM.png

Screen Shot 2018-05-25 at 11.47.25 PM.png

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 2

But how ?
Where the CSS file should be placed so, that its reflected in editDialog box ?

Level 2

You can place this CSS file in a client-lib and make the category of that clientlib to "cq.authoring.dialog". then it will get included in the Touch UI dialog.

Level 2

so you mean, i have to create clientlib folder under my custom component  and have the css file under that client lib folder and add  a property called cq.authoring.dialog  under clientlib , then css will be reflected in dialog box ?

Level 2

yes, you need to make a clientlib folder and then place this CSS file under that and add a property called categories with value "cq.authoring.dialog". Please find the below reference image.

1496614_pastedImage_2.png

Community Advisor

Hi,

I'll suggest you to add granite:class property in your items to add extra class which can handle your item layout otherwise you have to take care to apply it only for specific item.

Thanks

Arun

Arun Patidar

Level 10

Having granite types lined up on same row will not look good. I cannot see any advantage to doing this at all.