Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to integrate Adobe acrobat with AEM?

Level 2

Hi,

I am working on AEM 6.5. I want to edit pdf and embed index on words to provide chapter wise view in pdf using adobe acrobat. I want to know how can I integrate adobe acrobat with AEM, or is there any other way that can solve my purpose.

Please guide.

Thanks!!

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@hs06 As of now AEM does not have PDF editing capability. You can explore AEM desktop app Adobe Experience Manager Desktop App  via which you can open PDF in their native applications on desktop, edit and save and changes would be updated in AEM.

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

@hs06 As of now AEM does not have PDF editing capability. You can explore AEM desktop app Adobe Experience Manager Desktop App  via which you can open PDF in their native applications on desktop, edit and save and changes would be updated in AEM.

Community Advisor

@Bhuwan_B As pointed out by others, I don't think we have editing capability for PDFs in AEM, we have OOTB core components, PDF viewer component, which we can leverage to showcase PDFs in AEM sites if in case you need it.