Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to get Sharepoint connector 3.0 package for AEM5.6 version?

Level 4

Hi All,

Can any one please guide me to get the Sharepoint connector  3.0 package for AEM 5.6 version.

I could see there are some Sharepoint connector package to connect with sharepoint 2007 but i need Sharepoint 2013 connector package.

Sample packages are available in Package share but could not find latest Sharepoint connector 3.0 package.

Packages available in Package share:

1) crx2sharepoint-crx21-2.0.2

2) cq54wcm-sharepoint-example-1.0

3) cq54dam-sharepoint-example-1.0

Please advise.

Thanks in advance.

Thanks & Regards,

Vikram

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

If that topic does not include the information to get the package and use - then its a bug. Please open a ticket. 

View solution in original post

5 Replies

Level 10

Hi there,

Thanks for reaching out to Adobe Community.

Please go through the below link to download the package and know more on the connector:

http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/cq/current/administering/cq2fast2010.html#Installation

Thanks!

Level 4

Hi Shekhar,

Thanks for your reply.

Could you please explain what is the difference between "crx2sharepoint-crx21-2.0.2" and "cq-5.5.0-featurepack-2659" packages?

Please advise

Thanks,

Vikram

Level 4

Hi Smac,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes. I have already gone through the page. I could not find the package name.

So please advise whether i have to raise Adobe ticket to get the Connector feature pack or i will get it from package share itself?

Please advise

Page (http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/crx/connectors/sharepoint/current.html):

1. Request the connector featurepack, by opening a DayCare ticket.
  2. When the package is available, download it and go to the Package Manager of the CQ instance.
  3. Install the package in the CQ instance: click Install in the page describing the package. In the Install Package dialog, click Install. 
    Note: make sure that you are logged-in as administrator.
  4. When the package is installed, click Close.

Thanks in advance,

Vikram

Correct answer by
Level 10

If that topic does not include the information to get the package and use - then its a bug. Please open a ticket.