Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to get exact value match in Fulltext query

Level 5

Hi All,

I am trying to get search for exact value match in any node it can be in jcr:content, metadata or any componenet content node.
So I am using fulltext search for this as shown below but below query is giving .

path = /content
fulltext="sampletags:mainTags/test1"
p.limit=-1​

But above query is giving results of nodes which is having values like "sampletags:mainTags/test1/test11" and "sampletags:mainTags/test1/test12" along with "sampletags:mainTags/test1" but I am looking for exact match.

2 Replies

Level 5

@himanshu  thanks for the response.

I can but thing is tag values are not only present in cq:tags but also in some other properties in the component and in the page properties etc .I know that for this I can add multiple peorperties inside tag.properties but for that I am getting operation aborted error as those peorperties might not be indexed. and this query is traversing through entire content. And If I specify type predicate in the query it works but I can´t use type predicate like cq:Page and dam:Asset because tags values are present in component content as well for which type is nt:unstructred.and If I use nt:unstructred I will again get the below error.

ganeshbyale_0-1694018673671.png