Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to download Official AEM Certification

Level 2

Hi 

I'm Dharmavaram Murali. I recently successfully passed the AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert Exam. I am writing to inquire about the process of obtaining my official Adobe certificate.

Murali_D_0-1705035445297.png

I have received a PDF certificate in the above image." I would like to confirm whether this is the original Adobe certificate or a temporary one. If it is a temporary certificate, could you please provide information on when and where I can expect to receive my official Adobe certificate?

Thank you.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @Murali_D ,

Congratulations on clearing the AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert Exam. 
The PDF certificate is the original Adobe Certificate.

Thanks

View solution in original post

4 Replies

Level 9

@Murali_D : Certificate is usually received within 72 hours of passing the exam. Also, you may receive a badge from credly (https://info.credly.com/) as well.
This is a sample certificate from adobe, if your certificate looks like this then it is a original certificate

Kamal_Kishor_0-1705044454869.png

Correct answer by
Level 7

Hi @Murali_D ,

Congratulations on clearing the AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert Exam. 
The PDF certificate is the original Adobe Certificate.

Thanks

Community Advisor

Hi @Murali_D 
Congratulations on passing the AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert Exam. You got the mail 

The result of your AD0-E134 Adobe Experience Manager Sites Developer Expert exam has been received into the Adobe Credential Management System and will now appear in your history. No action is required on your part to receive proper credit for the exam.

Please take a moment to review your credential progress and history by logging into the system with your current ID (xxxxx)

And also You just earned a badge from Adobe
Thanks,