Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to customize a page in CRXDE Lite ?

Level 1

Hi everyone,

I have some issues with my Adobe Experience Manager (6.3).
Currently, I have the default template:

_0-1660636648950.png

My aim is to freely customize my template (make 3 columns or more, center an image) and link it to Adobe Campaign but I do not know the language to use.

With this default template, Adobe Campaign can recognize the page:

_1-1660637204778.png

But when I try to modify it, either Adobe Campaign do not find it anymore or I lose the access to the component.

If I create a page in Adobe Experience Manager, it will be created a page under "content" in CRXDE Lite with all the default component (teaser, redirect, par, parLeft, parRight, footer). So I guess that if I want to make more column by default, I have to check in the CRXDE Lite.

I tried to analyze the relationship between the properties within the component (sling:ressourceType) but I only understand that the par component is linked to the parsys component in "mcm/campaign/components/parsys" and create automatically the default page.

I use Adobe Experience Manager 6.3.0 and Adobe Campaign Classic 7.0

Thank You for your help.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ㅤㅤㅤ 

You can create a custom Grid Layout or a column control component to control the number of columns that a user can add on the page. Based on the number of columns play around with the styles of the columns in different viewports. 

Refer this article : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/authoring/siteandpage/responsive-layou...

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @ㅤㅤㅤ 

You can create a custom Grid Layout or a column control component to control the number of columns that a user can add on the page. Based on the number of columns play around with the styles of the columns in different viewports. 

Refer this article : https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65/authoring/siteandpage/responsive-layou...