Expand my Community achievements bar.

how to create the node in aem 6 which running on mongodb

Level 2

hi,

I am just trying to migrate the aem 6 to mongodb as in the adobe site  as in the website http://docs.adobe.com/docs/en/aem/6-0/deploy/upgrade.html 

I did the steps as disscussed in the above link ...

And I am succeeded in start the aem 6 in mongodb but how to create the node in aem 6 which running on mongodb 

I used the code to create the node in aem 6 i.e.,

Repository repository = JcrUtils.getRepository("http://localhost:1802/crx/server");

Session session = repository.login(new SimpleCredentials("admin", "admin".toCharArray()));

Node root = session.getRootNode();

root.addNode("Hellooooo","nt:unstructured");

session.save();

but here is the problem

1. when i am trying to run the jar file independently (i.e., not on mongodb) then this code is  working perfectly
  2. when i am trying to run the jar file on the mongodb then this code is not working it is throwing the error as follows : 

Exception in thread "main" java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Unknown nodetype rep:root

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.NodeImpl.<init>(NodeImpl.java:104)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemManagerImpl.createNodeInstance(ItemManagerImpl.java:316)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemManagerImpl.created(ItemManagerImpl.java:341)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.state.AbstractItemStateFactory.notifyCreated(AbstractItemStateFactory.java:74)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.state.TransientISFactory.created(TransientISFactory.java:153)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.state.AbstractItemStateFactory.notifyCreated(AbstractItemStateFactory.java:74)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.state.WorkspaceItemStateFactory.createNodeState(WorkspaceItemStateFactory.java:349)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.state.WorkspaceItemStateFactory.createNodeState(WorkspaceItemStateFactory.java:101)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.state.TransientISFactory.createNodeState(TransientISFactory.java:97)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.hierarchy.NodeEntryImpl.doResolve(NodeEntryImpl.java:990)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.hierarchy.HierarchyEntryImpl.resolve(HierarchyEntryImpl.java:134)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.hierarchy.HierarchyEntryImpl.getItemState(HierarchyEntryImpl.java:253)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.hierarchy.NodeEntryImpl.getItemState(NodeEntryImpl.java:71)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.ItemManagerImpl.getItem(ItemManagerImpl.java:193)

at org.apache.jackrabbit.jcr2spi.SessionImpl.getRootNode(SessionImpl.java:232)

at cts.CreateNode.CreateNodeAem.main(CreateNodeAem.java:18)

Can you guys please help me out ........................

Thanks,

Pavan

0 Replies