Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create Reusable Content - centrally managed over multiple Sites

Level 1

Hey There,

so i need to find a way to create static Text-Components ( like Privacy Policies, Imprints) in a central place and use it on multiple websites. The idea is to change stuff like Imprints just in one place and publish it to many websites that use the same Text, to always keep it in sync. 

Necessary Requirement is to a have a Revision ( when, what, who) on every Text Component.

As i´m pretty new to AEM, any suggestions in which direction i have to look for that? 

Thanks in advance !

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @monroh 

If you are only looking for content, use content fragments that can be edited in a single place, and authored at multiple locations. You can also create variations for the same.

If you are looking for text+images/videos/styles you can leverage experience fragments that have similar functionalities like content fragments

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/content-fragments/understand-...

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Correct answer by
Community Advisor

Hi @monroh 

If you are only looking for content, use content fragments that can be edited in a single place, and authored at multiple locations. You can also create variations for the same.

If you are looking for text+images/videos/styles you can leverage experience fragments that have similar functionalities like content fragments

https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-learn/sites/content-fragments/understand-...

Hope it helps!

Thanks,
Kiran Vedantam

Employee Advisor

I agree with @Kiran_Vedantam here, we have content fragment and experience fragment features in AEM. Using these we can create content at centralized location and after publishing the updated content will be available across multiple sites.

Level 1

Thank you guys for the quick response. I will have a look into it !