Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create folder structure and less file imports for styling

Level 2

Hello All,

I have created one site and its components but now I want to apply styling to my components.

I want to use .less or .scss files for styling.

So what should be the folder structure for styling and where should I import the main.less or main.scss files.?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

As you go through that document - esp sections 3 and 4 - you will learn how to work with LESS CSS and how to setup folders, etc.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

As you go through that document - esp sections 3 and 4 - you will learn how to work with LESS CSS and how to setup folders, etc.

Level 2

Thank you mate ..smacdonald2008 I have followed the same folder structure and get the CSS but how can I import my fonts and bootstrap in it?? and where should I put my bootstrap and fonts.

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can import any file in css either by  using FileValut like snv from there you can do check-in checkout.

How to use the VLT Tool

or you can create files inside AEM (from CRXDE) and browse bootstrap or font in aem by clicking/editing jcr:data property.

chrome-capture (2)-min.gif

There are bootstrap clientlibs are already shipped with AEM, please check if you can use same rather then uploading another set of files.

http://localhost:4504/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.html

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thank you mate.. But I have import it from main.less file and Its worked.