Expand my Community achievements bar.

Guidelines for the Responsible Use of Generative AI in the Experience Cloud Community.
SOLVED

How to create folder structure and less file imports for styling

Level 2

Hello All,

I have created one site and its components but now I want to apply styling to my components.

I want to use .less or .scss files for styling.

So what should be the folder structure for styling and where should I import the main.less or main.scss files.?

Thank you

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

As you go through that document - esp sections 3 and 4 - you will learn how to work with LESS CSS and how to setup folders, etc.

View solution in original post

6 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 10

As you go through that document - esp sections 3 and 4 - you will learn how to work with LESS CSS and how to setup folders, etc.

Level 2

Thank you mate ..smacdonald2008 I have followed the same folder structure and get the CSS but how can I import my fonts and bootstrap in it?? and where should I put my bootstrap and fonts.

Community Advisor

Hi,

You can import any file in css either by  using FileValut like snv from there you can do check-in checkout.

How to use the VLT Tool

or you can create files inside AEM (from CRXDE) and browse bootstrap or font in aem by clicking/editing jcr:data property.

chrome-capture (2)-min.gif

There are bootstrap clientlibs are already shipped with AEM, please check if you can use same rather then uploading another set of files.

http://localhost:4504/libs/granite/ui/content/dumplibs.html

Arun Patidar

Level 2

Thank you mate.. But I have import it from main.less file and Its worked.