Expand my Community achievements bar.

How to create a content package by maven

Level 1

I have a lot of files managed by git with a repository, how can i create a package from this repository and deploy it to dam?

6 Replies

Community Advisor

What type of files and are you looking for some automation of uploading it to DAM? 

Community Advisor

you can consider the below options for uploading jpg, png, mp4 files with metadata and different renditions but not sure about having js in the DAM. .html file can be present outside of dam folder and can be cached in dispatcher. All depends on your use case and how you want to access it. 

Please check this out https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-cloud-service/content/assets/manage/add-a... 

To upload larger number of files, use one of the following approaches. Also, see the use cases and methods

• Asset upload APIs: Use a custom upload script or tool that leverages APIs to add additional handling of assets (for example, translate metadata or rename files), if required.
  • Experience Manager desktop app: Useful for creative professionals and marketers who upload assets from their local file system. Use it to upload nested folders available locally.
  • Bulk ingestion tool: Use for ingestion of large amounts of assets either occasionally or initially when deploying Experience Manager.

Level 1

really thanks, I was trying to separate ui.content from the projects, It seems I can add my content inside the project ,but when separate,I got the error like 

Unknown packaging: content-package

still trying to find the way