Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How to create a component multifield (new touch UI)

Level 2

Hi all,

I need to create a component of type multifield with 2 fields. (Watching the attached image)
All the examples of adobe multifield the component contains only one field and I have not found any documentation to help me.
Does anyone know how to do?

Thank's in advanced

Josi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I would write the multifield using the classic dialog. A Classic dialog works in the Touch UI component. Even custom xtypes do. See:

http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-touchui-xtypes.html

Or you can take a look at these out of the box AEM 6 component that shows use of multifield.

The components which have multi fields in Touch UI dialogs are:

• Foundation List
  • Foundation Carousel
  • Foundation Page
  • Target
  • Geometrixx Outdoors Tab Control

Plus a handful of Commerce components.

If you run this query, you'll see them:

//element(*)[@sling:resourceType='granite/ui/components/foundation/form/multifield']

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

You are correct- we do not have docs on this use case. I have added to this out list of community articles and will write this up. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

I would write the multifield using the classic dialog. A Classic dialog works in the Touch UI component. Even custom xtypes do. See:

http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-touchui-xtypes.html

Or you can take a look at these out of the box AEM 6 component that shows use of multifield.

The components which have multi fields in Touch UI dialogs are:

• Foundation List
  • Foundation Carousel
  • Foundation Page
  • Target
  • Geometrixx Outdoors Tab Control

Plus a handful of Commerce components.

If you run this query, you'll see them:

//element(*)[@sling:resourceType='granite/ui/components/foundation/form/multifield']

Level 2

Hi,

I know that with the classical graphical works, I already did once but unfortunately all the components that I made ​​using the classical graphical were rejected. Must be developed all using the new graphical.

I had already checked all of these components are listed but if you look at all only contains a single field (node field) I can not add more than one field in a component of type multifield

Thank's in advanced