Expand my Community achievements bar.

Radically easy to access on brand approved content for distribution and omnichannel performant delivery. AEM Assets Content Hub and Dynamic Media with OpenAPI capabilities is now GA.
SOLVED

How to create a component multifield (new touch UI)

Level 2

Hi all,

I need to create a component of type multifield with 2 fields. (Watching the attached image)
All the examples of adobe multifield the component contains only one field and I have not found any documentation to help me.
Does anyone know how to do?

Thank's in advanced

Josi

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

I would write the multifield using the classic dialog. A Classic dialog works in the Touch UI component. Even custom xtypes do. See:

http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-touchui-xtypes.html

Or you can take a look at these out of the box AEM 6 component that shows use of multifield.

The components which have multi fields in Touch UI dialogs are:

• Foundation List
  • Foundation Carousel
  • Foundation Page
  • Target
  • Geometrixx Outdoors Tab Control

Plus a handful of Commerce components.

If you run this query, you'll see them:

//element(*)[@sling:resourceType='granite/ui/components/foundation/form/multifield']

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

You are correct- we do not have docs on this use case. I have added to this out list of community articles and will write this up. 

Correct answer by
Level 10

I would write the multifield using the classic dialog. A Classic dialog works in the Touch UI component. Even custom xtypes do. See:

http://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/using/creating-touchui-xtypes.html

Or you can take a look at these out of the box AEM 6 component that shows use of multifield.

The components which have multi fields in Touch UI dialogs are:

• Foundation List
  • Foundation Carousel
  • Foundation Page
  • Target
  • Geometrixx Outdoors Tab Control

Plus a handful of Commerce components.

If you run this query, you'll see them:

//element(*)[@sling:resourceType='granite/ui/components/foundation/form/multifield']

Level 2

Hi,

I know that with the classical graphical works, I already did once but unfortunately all the components that I made ​​using the classical graphical were rejected. Must be developed all using the new graphical.

I had already checked all of these components are listed but if you look at all only contains a single field (node field) I can not add more than one field in a component of type multifield

Thank's in advanced