Expand my Community achievements bar.

Dive into Adobe Summit 2024! Explore curated list of AEM sessions & labs, register, connect with experts, ask questions, engage, and share insights. Don't miss the excitement.
SOLVED

How to add new fields (textfield, etc) in Image Map Tool in html5smartimage component

Level 2

Hi!

I am talking about version 6.0 classic UI here.

Currently we have 4 fields in Image Map Tool, HREF, Text, Target and Coordinates.

I want to add more text fields here. I tried to find any js but didn't find anything.

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, I was referring to this article.
But I wanted to add more fields in the Image Map Tool Dialog. So earlier I wasn't able to find .js files of the SmartImage widget.

But now I have found those, they reside in the path "/libs/cq/ui/widgets/source/widgets/form/SmartImage" . We can overlay these js files to tweak the SmartImage widget.

Thanks a lot for the help though !

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Correct answer by
Level 2

Yes, I was referring to this article.
But I wanted to add more fields in the Image Map Tool Dialog. So earlier I wasn't able to find .js files of the SmartImage widget.

But now I have found those, they reside in the path "/libs/cq/ui/widgets/source/widgets/form/SmartImage" . We can overlay these js files to tweak the SmartImage widget.

Thanks a lot for the help though !