Expand my Community achievements bar.

How do you improve search experiences?

Level 1

Hi All,

I am seeking feedback, opinions and suggestions from the Adobe Experience Manager community about how companies are improving their search experiences within AEM websites.  

AEM 6.x ships with standard search and the option to move to Apache Solr for much more serious and robust implementations, however customizing the search experience requires significant development expertise and investment.

The company that I work for, Coveo, is considering investing in a new product line that could eventually be made available within the Adobe Marketing Cloud Exchange marketplace.  We have already delivered similar offerings within both Salesforce.com and Sitecore, so we believe that we may be able to bring the same great features, functionality and value to Adobe Experience Manager too, but only if there is a need and appetite for such a productized solution.

At a very high level, the proposed “Coveo for Adobe Experience Manager” product line would include a comprehensive AI powered search component that delivers a unified search experience of both AEM site content and external content repositories (60+ productized connectors), drag/drop UI configuration tools built within the AEM suite, fine grained usage analytics and reporting dashboards, user configurable machine learning components that automatically improve relevancy and recommendations over time, and a System Integrator friendly architecture that meets even the most demanding integration, customization, security and scalability requirements.

So, do you have any feedback, opinions and/or suggestions? We would very much enjoy having a good conversation about your AEM search experiences.

If you would prefer to send me a private message, please contact me using lblack@coveo.com or you could stop by to see us at our booth during the upcoming Adobe Summit in Las Vegas where we are a first-time exhibitor.

Thanks for your time!

Link Black

1 Reply

Administrator

I have shared your post with our experts, i hope they can shear some of the valuable feedback here.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni