Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do i enable SSL Logging in CQ 5.6.1?

Level 2

Hi,

I have tried adding both -Djavax.net.debug=ssl and -Djavax.net.debug=all to the startup script. 

Unfortunately, I am not getting any verbose SSL reporting to the log files, which we need to sort out a lingering LDAP issue.

I have looked everywhere in the crx-quickstart/logs/ directory, and have not had any joy.

Can anyone tell me what I'm missing?

Sam

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

what kind of issue do you have? Is it a problem with HTTPs requests or is it, that you have problems with your LDAP, which you run using SSL?

Jörg

View solution in original post

3 Replies

Level 10

have you enabled secure in the ldap config?

Correct answer by
Employee Advisor

Hi,

what kind of issue do you have? Is it a problem with HTTPs requests or is it, that you have problems with your LDAP, which you run using SSL?

Jörg

Level 2

Jörg Hoh wrote...

Hi,

Jörg

Hi Jorg,

Thanks for your reply. I am running LDAP on secured port which doesn't seems to work but on standard port 389 it is working fine. I certainly believe that CQ isn't recognizing the certificate that is in my keystore, so just wanted to enable SSL logging. I can see verbose SSL logging if i am running a plain Java program but not with CQ. Can you suggest a way. I have checked every log file in crx-quickstart/logs with no joy after adding -Djavax.net.debug=ssl and -Djavax.net.debug=all.