Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

How do I create an AEM component that uses a MultiField and uses JSTL to read the values

Level 10

I want to know how to create a custom AEM component that uses the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL). In addition, how do i use a multifield data type that uses a custom xtype and how to read back the values using JSTL?

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can create Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components that use the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL). This library lets you integrate  core functionality common to applications. For example, using JSTL, you can perform tasks such as iterating through collections, parsing XML documents, performing SQL operations, and so on. For more information, see JSP - Standard Tag Library.  

This development article walks you through how to build an AEM component that uses JSTL to display information, including an image from the AEM DAM. The following illustration shows the output of an AEM component that uses JSTL.  

[img]AEMComponent.png[/img]

See Creating Adobe Experience Manager Components that use Standard Tag Libraries.  

View solution in original post

1 Reply

Correct answer by
Level 10

You can create Adobe Experience Manager (AEM) components that use the JSP Standard Tag Library (JSTL). This library lets you integrate  core functionality common to applications. For example, using JSTL, you can perform tasks such as iterating through collections, parsing XML documents, performing SQL operations, and so on. For more information, see JSP - Standard Tag Library.  

This development article walks you through how to build an AEM component that uses JSTL to display information, including an image from the AEM DAM. The following illustration shows the output of an AEM component that uses JSTL.  

[img]AEMComponent.png[/img]

See Creating Adobe Experience Manager Components that use Standard Tag Libraries.