Expand my Community achievements bar.

How data-sly-resource will work internally in AEM?

Level 5

How "data-sly-resource" will work in AEM. i.e. how this sightly tags are being rendered. where can i find these sightly related libraries and the code base.?

Regards,

Kk.

2 Replies

Level 3

Hi KK,

1. Go to felix console (/bundles) and search for fsclassloader jar file. Make a note of the bundle number (E.g., 305)

2. Go to crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix and search for the bundle number.

4. All the converted java classes and compiled classes are stored here;  \crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix\bundle<bundlenumber>\data\classes\org\apache\sling\scripting\sightly

5. Open the java files to know how the files are converted and rendered.

Please note that you can also find the compiled jsp here \crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix\bundle<bundlenumber>\data\classes\org\apache\jsp

*replace bundle number with the fsclassloader bundle number from your felix console

Level 5

RMGJID wrote...

Hi KK,

1. Go to felix console (/bundles) and search for fsclassloader jar file. Make a note of the bundle number (E.g., 305)

2. Go to crx-quickstart/launchpad/felix and search for the bundle number.

4. All the converted java classes and compiled classes are stored here;  \crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix\bundle<bundlenumber>\data\classes\org\apache\sling\scripting\sightly

5. Open the java files to know how the files are converted and rendered.

Please note that you can also find the compiled jsp here \crx-quickstart\launchpad\felix\bundle<bundlenumber>\data\classes\org\apache\jsp

*replace bundle number with the fsclassloader bundle number from your felix console

No I dont find the sightly related classes under this path. i can see only JSP folder as shown in the image.

Also i wanted to know how this sightly library internally works in AEM and the resources are binding and generating the divs into the HTML pages with CSS classes added to it.