Expand my Community achievements bar.

Hobbes.js

Level 1

Hi All,

Anyone have any idea about how to perform the drag and drop operation(e.g. image component) using hobbes.js?

Thanks

Shuvam

6 Replies

Level 10

What is your use case - why not simply use the OOTB drag and drop functionality to move images?

Level 1

Thanks for your reply actually I am new to this.So I was trying if I there is any specific method in hobbes.js for implementing this functionality.

Thanks,

Shuvam

Level 10

When using AEM, there is no need to implement drag and drop functionality when working with images. To set an Image, you drag an image component into a page and then you can drag and drop an image from the side rail. For example, assume you want to set images in a Carousel component. In this situation, you simply drag and drop images into the carousel. There is no need to wrote logic using a JavaScript framework.

Watch the video at the end of this artilce as an example - Working with Adobe Experience Manager Carousel Core Components

Level 1

Thanks again for your reply.

Let me make myself clear, actually I am trying to implement automation testing using Hobbes framework.So while implementing the testing for the image component(author mode) using Hobbes I am facing issues while writing the code for implementation of the functionality of drag and drop.

This is where I am specifically asking for any suggestions.

Thanks,

Shuvam

Level 1

Anyone have any idea about how to perform the drag and drop operation(e.g. image component) using hobbes.js?

Thanks

Krishna

Level 2

Hi Shuvam, Did you find any help in here ? If, so could you please share the code you used, cos am stuck in a similar situation.

Thanks,

Kanchan