Expand my Community achievements bar.

SOLVED

Help with SharePoint Integration in AEM 6.5.19

Level 2

I recently noticed in the AEM 6.5.19 release notes that there is a feature for SharePoint integration. However, I've been unable to find any documentation or details on how to configure this integration within AEM.

Could anyone provide insights or point me to the relevant documentation for setting up SharePoint with AEM 6.5.19?

Thanks in advance.

1 Accepted Solution

Correct answer by
Level 2
5 Replies

Level 2

@Harwinder-singh thanks for prompt reply. I tried to follow the steps but not able to locate the SharePoint connector. Am I in the correct page?

laumichael_0-1705283721411.png

Community Advisor

Hi @laumichael 

Current limitations:

• The AEM 6.5.19 SharePoint integration documentation is unavailable as of today (January 22, 2024).
  • Configuring the "Connector for Microsoft SharePoint" and understanding its relationship to Live Copy suspension needs further clarification.

Possible solutions:

1. Wait for Adobe to release documentation: This is the safest option, as official instructions will ensure proper configuration and avoid potential issues. Check the Adobe Experience League documentation regularly for updates: https://experienceleague.adobe.com/docs/experience-manager-65.html?lang=en
  2. Explore alternative solutions: Consider third-party AEM packages or custom development projects for connecting AEM to SharePoint if immediacy is crucial. Search for solutions like "AEM SharePoint bridge" or "AEM SharePoint connector" on platforms like Package Share: https://helpx.adobe.com/experience-manager/how-to/use-package-share.html

Administrator

@laumichael Did you find the suggestions from users helpful? Please let us know if more information is required. Otherwise, please mark the answer as correct for posterity. If you have found out solution yourself, please share it with the community.

Kautuk Sahni

Correct answer by
Level 2