Expand my Community achievements bar.

granite/ui/components/foundation/form/select with multiple=true, unable to clear all the selected elements at once.

Level 4

We are using the granite/ui/components/foundation/form/select with multiple=true. We are able to select the multiple values. but once we try to clear the values, its only allowing to clear one value at a time. When I am trying to clear multiple values all at once and submit, the dialog, changes are not getting effected and Its not clearing any values from the drop down.

<exclude
                            jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                            sling:resourceType="granite/ui/components/foundation/form/select"
                            fieldLabel="Exclude Child Pages"
                            fieldDescription="Indicate the child pages that should be excluded from this component. Leave all child pages un-checked to include them in the component."
                            metaType="dropdown"
                            name="./exclude"
                            multiple="{Boolean}true"
                            emptyOption="{Boolean}true"
                            variant="quiet">
                        <datasource
                                jcr:primaryType="nt:unstructured"
                                sling:resourceType="/apps/mycompany/components/datasource/childpages"/>
                    </exclude>

I was thinking of registering the event on dialog submit and remove all the elements from the crx repository. But is there any configuration that I am missing why multiple selected elements are not cleared and only able to clear one selected element at a time.

Any suggestions/pointers would be appreciated.

3 Replies

Administrator

I have asked some experts to get back on this.

~kautuk

Kautuk Sahni

Administrator

Hi, could you please share with me your AEM version ?

Kautuk Sahni