Expand my Community achievements bar.

July 31st AEM Gems Webinar: Elevate your AEM development to master the integration of private GitHub repositories within AEM Cloud Manager.

global content find and replace in touch UI

Level 5

Hi Team,

we are trying to implement global content find and replace in touch UI(AEMasCS). which was similar functionality in classic UI below. Could you please let us know any help on this.

http://localhost:4502/siteadmin#/content/wknd/us/en/

instead siteadmin interface ,we need this functionality on touch UI(specifically in AEMasCS environment)

rajat168_0-1721985352924.png

i have also gone through this link content find & replace global · Issue #15 · Adobe-Consulting-Services/acs-aem-tools · GitHub  

- Kindly let us know,is there any update on this issue?

2 Replies

Community Advisor

Hi @rajat168 
If you want this feature to be implemented in Touch UI, please raise it at Adobe Experience Manager Ideas.

Arun Patidar

Level 5

Hi @arunpatidar , thanks for your valuable input. i have raised my idea on this Implementation of find and replace content on AEMasCS  portal. Kindly let us know,is there any alternate solution of this same?

Community Advisor

Hi @rajat168 
We have used groovy script to find and replace certain link and content globally. I think you can use the same, otherwise you have to reply on AEM search and manual replacement.

Arun Patidar